The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is a private college with more than 5,600 students across the United States. The university offers more than 30 academic programs in a variety of professional fields such as psychology, business, healthcare, health services, education, counseling, and nursing.
The Los Angeles Headquarters features a fresh and inviting aesthetic informed by the West Coast vibe. Branding colors in blues and orange are accentuated with warm wood and copper, soft furniture, and integrated planting.
Student spaces feature flexible layouts to encourage collaboration and community between students and faculty. Special features include:
- A 2-story volume reception area and café with interconnecting stair/bleacher
- Multi-function seminar room with removable dividers
- Large and small scale classrooms and lecture halls
- Lounge and table based touch-down zones to encourage student and faculty engagement
- Office spaces allow for both private practice therapy and student advisement
- School President’s suite complete with board meeting room and private lounge
- Office of recruitment in adjacent ground level space
Date: April 1, 2020