Happy Earth Week 2020! HLW curated content all week to educate and engage everyone on Sustainability issues around five main themes:
We’re challenging you to assess how sustainable your habits are – or aren’t. Take 5 minutes to complete our survey and see where you might have room to be even more green.
Be sure to follow our Instagram @hlwinternational for daily “green” tips and trivia to test your eco-friendly knowledge.
From global reductions in air pollution to the return of biodiversity, see how humanity’s temporary freeze has already produced natural benefits in our Environmental Rebound Roundup.
Free Sustainability Webinars
Finally, we’ve rounded up a few free webinars to introduce some new approaches to Sustainability:
- Better Buildings Webinar – Tuesday, April 21st | 3 – 4PM EST
- Finance + Resilience Initiative Part 1: Building the Financial Business Case for Resilience: Part 1 of this 2-week mini-series will highlight how commercial building owners can build the financial case for resilience, best practices for measuring financial risk, and strategies for managing insurance cost and business risk.
- Carbon Leadership Forum: Wood Carbon Seminar – Thursday, April 23rd | 9 – 10AM PDT
- Wood Carbon: Background & Basics: Learn about the environmental benefits and impacts of mass timber, life cycle assessment (LCA) around wood products, and how to support carbon-smart wood.
- Introduction to Biomimicry Course – Available Immediately
- Ready to learn what the practice of biomimicry offers the world, and you? Through this interactive course, you’ll start your journey to understanding and developing a practice in biomimicry. This course is approved for 3 GBCI CE.